Take the right move with the International Student Scholarships sponsored by the State University of New York College at Geneseo towards a world-class educational journey.
The funding program aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in the undergraduate degree at the university. It is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2021
- University: The State University of New York College at Geneseo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Range from $6,000 USD – $10,000 USD per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an international student applying to SUNY Geneseo for matriculation into a graduate program for the summer, fall or spring semester. Scholarship applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- They must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for an undergraduate program at SUNY Geneseo. International applicants admitted to SUNY Geneseo are automatically considered for an International Student Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have up-to-date official transcripts from all secondary schools (high schools) you have attended with English translations and submit by email to email@example.com
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
The State University of New York College at Geneseo will provide an award amount range from $6,000 – $10,000 per year to the successful candidates.