Students who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have proven track record of starting or bring part of a start-up. They will demonstrate the achievements and challenges they have faced.
**What does the IUBH scholarship initiative provide?
**IUBH Online gives you the chance to save study costs up to 85%. You will get a fully accredited German degree. The Online degree does not differ from the IUBH On-Campus degree. You even have the chance to do your last semester on campus in Germany with our SMART-Entry Option. For more information visit the scholarships website.
What programmes does IUBH online offer?
- B.Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS) à starting in August
- M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS)
- M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS)
- MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS)
- MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS)
Students who possess the entrepreneurial spirit and have proven track record of starting, or bring part of, a start-up. They will demonstrate the achievements and challenges they have faced during this phase.
Up to €13.000
- Please think about, why you are eligible for the Scholarship of your choice.
- Please think about, how pass a study programme at IUBH Online will improve your career, educational and personal goals.
- Please make use of our Scholarship Calculator (or Apply Now-Button), fill it out and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.
You can apply for the scholarship on the official university website. However, please be aware that our scholarships are not available to students from Germany, Austria and Switzerland at this time.
Leave a Reply